Mareana created the qSuite platform to help companies discover, structure, and analyze data, in any format, to surface insights faster without expensive consulting help. qSuite enables anyone in an organization to search and analyze all of their data, namely unstructured data. Customers are empowered to solve the toughest data challenges, including merging data with existing public data or using multiple predictive models.
Data Engineer Responsibilities & Opportunities
Our data engineers enjoy building new features into qSuite and deploying qSuite for our customers.
Some examples of what our Data Engineers do:
- Build/Improve Taxonomies and Ontologies
- Use NLP to improve Named Entity Recognition
- Build user-friendly features for data exploration
- Improve self-serve capabilities on qFind and qSync
- BS in computer science or related technical field
- Strong experience in NLP using Java/Python
- Strong experience in Machine Learning, Data Mining and AI
- Experience in Big Data platform Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Spark/Storm
- Experience in Data Warehouse, ETL design and implementation
- Strong interest in learning new technologies
To apply for this position in Bangalore, India, please send us an email with your resume and a cover letter.
Mareana provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Mareana complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.