We are looking for a DevOps Architect in Product Engineering. This role is responsible for creating and implementing the Jenkins pipeline for CI/CD end-to-end solutions using bitbucket, Kubernetes, and
Docker/Container, which will be hosted as SaaS on AWS/Azure and On-Premises. Identifying current business problems and helping build the best scalable solutions involving technology, tools, and
processes that are effective and efficient. Produce and manage cloud operations procedures, automation, and monitoring with a focus on cost, performance, and security.
What You’ll Do
- Install and build Jenkins pipeline for Dev, Stage/QA, and production
- Improve Operations through automation, monitoring, and diagnostic tools
- Perform regular audits related to utilization and availability, security gaps, quality of
systems, and service of involved entities and processes
- Record and report critical metrics such as performance, resiliency, shortfalls, and relevant
- 2-5 years of experience in DevOps, Automation, and monitoring tools.
- Hands-on experience in creating Jenkins pipeline, audit, and quality monitoring process
- Experience in preparing IQ documents, requirement documents, specification documents,
Data flowcharts, etc.
- Good in automation tools like Ansible/Chef/Terraform/Groovy
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud concepts, security, and compliance within the AWS Cloud and
understanding of core AWS services
- Exposure to programming languages like Python and NodeJS etc. would be preferred
- Experience in Cloud Lifecycle Management, client-server systems, and application lifecycle
- Good Knowledge of Scripting like shell scripts, Perl and Python
- Knowledge on essential infrastructure services like DNS, LDAP, VLAN, Load Balancing, and
- Cloud Platforms – AWS/Azure and Container platforms like Docker, Kubernetes
- SQL and database administration, including Backup, restoration, and management
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux Operating Systems
- Server Optimization, Vulnerability assessment, Storage configuration, and management
- Monitoring Tools- CloudWatch, SolarWinds, Grafana etc.
Nice to Have
- Be a team player, willing to accept feedback and offer suggestions
- Good time management, project management, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn modern-day tools and processes
- Good problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Creativity and accountability
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee referral bonus program
- Awesome co-workers
Founded in 2015, Mareana is an AI-powered software company with the mission of accelerating digital transformation in manufacturing, supply chain, and sustainability via our connected intelligence platform. Mareana’s platform uses AI/ML to rapidly connect disparate, siloed data across the entire business process, allowing our customers to shift their time and effort from data preparation to making complex business decisions intuitively, in real time. Our customers are market leaders in life sciences, chemicals, and general manufacturing who have realized over a billion dollars in business value by leveraging our platform. Our ethos of continuous innovation has been recognized by Gartner, who named us a “Cool Vendor in AI”. We have also been featured as a thought leader in Silicon Review and Manufacturing Insights magazine.