As our business continues its rapid growth trajectory, we need a Project Manager who delivers the projects on time and is excited to work with Enterprise level software products. The Project Manager is responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering Agile projects that provide exceptional business value to customers. In addition, they will manage concurrent high-visibility projects in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do
- Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize
and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage
risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects
- Manage customer expectations for project deliverables, stakeholder communications, and
implementing an effective system of project governance
- Contribute to team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments,
removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for
project work, and mentoring and developing team members
- Promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project
and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high levels of quality
for the team
- Manage 2-3 teams with multiple projects facing tight deadlines and dependencies.
- Champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project
- Prepare and publish a status report in intervals throughout the lifecycle of a project
- Develop expertise on Life Science industry requirements and trends to ensure teams meet all
required process requirements
- Break down any barriers, resolve conflicts, and enable high velocity teams
- Work with all stakeholders (Engineering Pre-Validation, Product Management, Services & Support)
for smooth execution of projects
- Maintain JIRA projects
- Work with Technical Leads for sprint and release planning
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 10 years of experience implementing software or web development projects using Agile
methodologies, including managing large, complex projects in a high-tech development
environment with multi-function teams
- Minimum 7 years of experience working with software development and life cycle models, Agile and
traditional project management principles and practices, and the ability to blend them in the right
proportions to fit a project and business environment
- Sufficient level of technical background to be able to evaluate complex project risks and issues accurately and objectively
- Good understanding of agile principles and scrum methodology
- Experience architecting enterprise-class business intelligence solutions in a commercial environment.
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple projects with various moving parts
- Prior work experience in an early-stage company is a plus
- Life Science experience a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Flexible, resourceful, and creative in approach
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long-term Disability
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee referral bonus program
- Awesome coworkers!
Founded in 2015, Mareana is an AI-powered software company with the mission of accelerating digital
transformation in manufacturing, supply chain, and sustainability via our connected intelligence platform.
Mareana’s platform uses AI/ML to connect disparate, rapidly siloed data across the entire business process. It
allows our customers to shift their time and effort from data preparation to making complex business decisions
intuitively and in real time.
Our customers are market leaders in life sciences, chemicals, and general manufacturing who have realized over a
billion dollars in business value by leveraging our platform.
Gartner recognized our continuous innovation ethos and named us a “Cool Vendor in AI.” We have also been
featured as a thought leader in Silicon Review and Manufacturing Insights magazine.
Founded in 2015, Mareana is an AI-powered software company with the mission of accelerating digital transformation in manufacturing, supply chain, and sustainability via our connected intelligence platform. Mareana’s platform uses AI/ML to rapidly connect disparate, siloed data across the entire business process, allowing our customers to shift their time and effort from data preparation to making complex business decisions intuitively, in real time. Our customers are market leaders in life sciences, chemicals, and general manufacturing who have realized over a billion dollars in business value by leveraging our platform. Our ethos of continuous innovation has been recognized by Gartner, who named us a “Cool Vendor in AI”. We have also been featured as a thought leader in Silicon Review and Manufacturing Insights magazine.